In the last week we worked on various internal cleanups and the web UI.
Github Project Updates
Jesse did more work on cleaning up data collection. Seth continued to work on updating our embedded Karaf to Karaf 4. Jesse and I worked a bunch on converting old Castor-based internal objects to use JAXB. Seth worked on integrating grok-based syslog parsing. Antonio worked on some Enlinkd bugs. Alejandro added metric instrumentation to the Drools correlator. Jesse worked a bit more on OpenDaylight integration.
Web UI and ReST
Markus did more topology cleanup work. Christian fixed more issues in the BSM admin UI. Craig worked on adding support for using asset data for creating a topology layout.
Horizon 19.0.1 (Ferret-Legging) Released
Horizon 19.0.1 was released last week, with a number of upgrade-related bugs fixed. If you are using Horizon 19, please upgrade!
Upcoming Events and Appearances
Jesse will be speaking at Percona in Santa Clara, California on April 25th, 2017.
Until Next Week…
If there’s anything you’d like me to talk about in a future TWiO, or you just have a comment or criticism you’d like to share, don’t hesitate to say hi.
Resolved Issues Since Last TWiO
- HZN-626: Collect JMS queue statistics from the embedded broker via JMX
- HZN-937: Remove direct GraphProvider access from GraphContainer (user session)
- HZN-1005: JMXCollector support for Minion
- HZN-1006: NSClientCollector support for Minion
- HZN-1007: TcaCollector support for Minion
- HZN-1016: Provide generic functionality to resolve geolcations and remove the current implementation from nodemaps
- HZN-1019: Generic requisition URL support
- HZN-1029: Service opennms doesn't start after upgrade from 18.0.4 to 19.0.0-1
- NMS-8682: Discovery list duplicate nodes
- NMS-9090: Collection timing enhancements
- NMS-9114: Minion throw's NullpointerException while flushing one or more aggregates in 'Trap' module.
- NMS-9116: Fix RPC integration tests
- NMS-9120: Selection of non-disk RRD strategies
- NMS-9123: Bundle error in output.log on startup